Old Testament in Tamil Bible
In the Hebrew Bible of Old Testament interpretation among the different branches of Christianity. It's not only the fundamental text of pedagogy of moral life it is also the historical record of God's Promises. First articulated the agreement with Abraham, to evaluate the Jews his chosen people. In Christians, the prophecy of the Messiah, the saviour of humanity in fulfilment of that promise
The Old Testament was named by Melito of Sardis in the 2nd Century. It is longer Hebrew Bible, it has been divided into two parts by Christian groups. The Hebrew Books of canon contains 24 books. The discussion of both Jewish and Christian opinions towards the Hebrew Scriptures of the Hebrew Bible
Old Testament includes
● the creation of the Universe,
● the history of the patriarch,
● the exodus from Egypt,
● the form of Israel as a nation,
● the following decline and fall of the nation,
● the prophets and the wisdom of Books
When you arise the poetical books, we receive poetic writing with foreshadowing’s of forthcoming things, both good and bad. The categories of the Major and Minor Prophets persist in calling the people back to pursuing God. It creates hope and confidence about God's promise and plans to protect the earth via His Son, the promised Saviour.
Books of the Hebrew Bible
The Hebrew Bible contains 24 books which were written in ancient times. It contains three major divisions: also called the Pentateuch or the "five books of Moses." It is frequently referred to as Tanakh, the word represents the first letter of the three sectionsThe Old Testament was named by Melito of Sardis in the 2nd Century. It is longer Hebrew Bible, it has been divided into two parts by Christian groups. The Hebrew Books of canon contains 24 books. The discussion of both Jewish and Christian opinions towards the Hebrew Scriptures of the Hebrew Bible
● The 'Torah' contains the combined rules and instructions in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
● The 'Nevi'im' category which contains anecdotes includes Joshua, Judges, Samuel and Kings or the Latter Prophets.
● The 'Ketuvim' includes poetry, theology, and drama in the form of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Songs of Songs, Ruth, Lamentations, and Chronicles.